cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase orders not getting CIFed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of the PO has been deleted in R/3 but it still reflects in APO , we have generated the Integration madel and Activated but still the Deleted PO is seen in APO ,i have even executed RIMODINI but of no help.Is there any setting that needs to be done so that deleted PO gets updated in APO ?

Thanks in Advance,

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

I believe this could be due to inconsistency in system. As I have mentioned, please confirm whether did you run delta report for POs. This will figure out the actual error.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

The issue is resolved now ,it was problem with the PO the user had blocked the PO in R/3 instead of deleting ,so by this it will not be seen in MD04 but is not deleted from the system also and so not deleted from APO, so when the user delted it in R/3 it also got deleted from APO .

Thanks,

Chetan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks chetan for letting me know. Please confirm this question by changing status.

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chetan,

Please check the following things.

1) Check whether inbound and outbound queues are cleared using transaction codes smq1 and smq2 in both R/3 and in APO

2) Use /sapapo/rlcdel in APO and select category as PO and then delete the item which is showing error.

3) Carry out delta report using transaction /sapapo/ccr for PO and then iterate the errors.

Kindly confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

There are no blocks i have already checked it and i dont have RCLDEL accessand moreover Deleting it in APO will not help becasue we need to know the root cause as why it is not updating realtime with out Q-blocks in the system.please let me know if i need to check something else.

Thanks for the suggestions

Regards,

Chetan