cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in partial billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a delivery with 37 line items of which 30 line items were already invoiced.Now when i am going to create the billing for the rest 7 items with the same delivery number, again only these 30 line items are coming for billing and not the 7.

Can anyone help me in sorting this out? This is the first time happening like this in out Project.

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is resolved. There was some issue in the configuration of one of hte line item and costing. I have deleted the line item and everything is fine now.

Regards,

Ajit

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Billing status on each line item?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit

Go to VL02N, input the delivery document reference and execute. Check how many line items are flowing and also ensure that they are PGId.

If I am correct, only 30 line items you could see in that delivery and not 37. If this is correct, then you need to create a fresh delivery, do PGI and then create billing.

On already PGId delivery, you cannot add new line items.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

Just ty with-

T. Code: VF01

Key-in your Delivery Document No. and Instead of hitting "Enter"; Click Tab: Selections List.

Now, check whether those 7 line-items (needs to be Invoiced), are reflecting in to the List or not?

If yes, then select the Line-Items and Click Tab: Copy and Invoice.

Best Regards,

Amit