Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If proposal not entered and saved, stock will not updated in MMBE/

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

While posting the accepted material at inward using QA32 transaction

(Result recording and usage decision).After taking usage decision it is asking for

the proposal to entry if proposal not entered and saved, the stock is not updated in MMBE/

MD04. Entering the proposal to be avoided in QA32 transaction and once usage decision

is given (Accepted/ Rejected) the stock to be updated in MMBE/MD04 transaction.

Please suggest

Honyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Honyal

if you want that stock posting should happen automatically in the background after giving usage decision

you assign a tick in the selected set made for usage decision.

go to QS51--- select catalog 3 --- enter --- select the reqd. line item (selected set)

and select the selected set codes tab from left -

now select the code group line and enter the posting proposal UD and select the tick of stock screen background.

this will solve your problem

please revert back if any doubt

Thanks

Vinay

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay,

Thanks for your answer,

My question is:Entering the proposal to be avoided in QA32 transaction

Please suggest.

My doubt is if i deactive 'Document required' in Quality view for Material master,i think it will not ask the proposal

Regards

Honyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Honyal,

I don't know whether the Document Required will work for it or not but ya one thing I can suggest is put the "stock screen background" for the UD Code in Selected Set (Trx QS51).

By doing this system will post the stock automatically to the relevant stock type as defined in the Posting Proposal for the UD Code.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Honyal,

As Vinay pointed out, looks like you have not maintained POSTING PROPOSAL UD in QS51.

Please refer this image link :http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qs51ax4.jpg for what needs to be maintained.

Thanks,

RKM.

Edited by: RAVI MISRA on Jan 23, 2009 7:37 AM