cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI E-FILING GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone that has implemented this give me some advice. I am using SAP's Implementation and User Guide as a reference and am finding it terribly frustrating.

Stage 1.

I created a product and software component for the product -> SWC E-FILING GB

do I have to create a SWC for SAP HR 6.00

Stage 3.

I imported the SWC I created then made use of Tools -> import Design Objects to import the XI content

this then created another SWC called E-FILING GB and loaded everything to this one automatically

even though i had highlighted mine ( which as per the document has the same name)

What to do with the SAP HR component.

Stage 6

in 3b when I selected F4 my business system did not appear in the drop down list.I created it in service without a Party ( now it is in the drop down list) but I am not sure if this is correct

Thanks

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

let me know if I got it right.

You're trying to import a standard XI Content for those Software Components, is that so?

If yes, you can't create the SWCVs in SLD manually.

You have to update your SLD CR Content the latest version, to make sure it contains also the standard SLD entry for the Software Component. Check not 669669 on how to update SLD CR Content.

When you create a SWCV, it has a internal GUID.

If you implement an XI Content for this SWCV in XI, it is associated to the SLD entry based on the GUID. It's not just associated by name.

So, you cannot create a custom SWCV manually and expect that the imported XI Content will be associated with it.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique

I agree with what you say which makes what SAP is saying in their Implementation and User guide

for this even more confusing

See this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/c8/09fc40eaedfa23e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Stage 1 and Stage 3 are what I am refering to.

In Stage 1 SAP says I shoudl be creating the SWC and SWCV.

In Stage 2 SAP says I should download the content

In Stage 3 SAP says I need to import this content into the SWCV created in Stage 1 - which brings me back to my original question - how do you do this?

Thanks

Mark

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure about these steps myself.

Anyway, in one of our SAP internal systems, I can see the SWCV you're mentioning, so it's definitely included in the latest SLD CR Content packages.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/4017/sldefilingla0.png

I'd say for you to just update your SLD CR Content and it'll be there, no need to create manually.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique

I see it there to - so does this mean I do not have to create a product and product version as per the guide.

I simply upload e-Filing GB and SAP HR 6.00 SWCV into the Integration repository using Tools- > Transfer from SLD and Import SWCV.

I always thought the SWCV had to be associated with a product.

Thanks

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique, Mark,

Good day.

I will add to Mark's thread here a problem i am encountering with E-Filing setup also, but mine is on the SSL certificate part.

I am trying to upload the signed HMRC certificate that i got using this procedure --> in Mozilla Firefox enter https://ws.hmrc.gov.uk/dpsauthentication/service --> then click on the gold lock at the bottom right to display the certificate sent by HMRC --> then Export it with format X.509 Certificate (PEM)

afterwards i import this certificate in Internet Explorer, but there it shows certificate invalid (on the hierarchy the CA's certificate is the one that is expired already) pls refer to [screenshot|http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hmrcexpiredcertificatehx7.jpg]

Just now i tried again and it is displaying a different error "The certificate has been revoked by its certification authority"

I would like to ask how can i get the correct/valid HMRC certificate so that i can upload it in STRUST?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HJ

This is a bit disconcerting as I was going to follow the same path you have - this might be a question you need to raise in SAP Support Portal messages - sounds to me like a product error problem.

In your setup did you download the XI content and then import it inot the Integration Repository using

the Import Design Objects - if so how do you know which support pack to use for both the EFILLING and SAP HR content.

I tried doing it this way but am not sure which Support Package to use. so I used the latest SP014 for E-FILING XI Content and SP39 for SAP HR hope this is correct.

Secondly when I opened the message mapping for HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT_Resp it said the target structure has no such path and was skipping the mapping. This appears to be the case for numerous maps.. Did you experience any of this? Can you give me details of the steps you followed.

Thanks

Mark

Edited by: Mark Matheson on Jan 28, 2009 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this blog...

/people/vasanthkumar.s2/blog/2009/03/19/e-filing-gb-configuration

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Many Thanks - when I first started on this - this is exactly the kind of information I was after.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I have awarded points accordingly.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As Mark has mentioned that when he tried to open the mapping as HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT, it was giving error as target structure error. How to resolve that? I am facing the same issue, but unable to make out with this thread. Please guide.

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nutan

open your own message with your error.

you need to import the e-Filing and SAP HR content for this.

this then resolves your error.

Answers (0)