cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conditions for Pricing but dont want it to post in accounting (Non stat)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can we have a pricing condition which is non statistical and doesnt hit accounting?

I dont want this to post to accounting, but just to calculate in the pricing so that I can get my net value.

Can this be done?/

Any help is very much appreciated

THanks

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you mention statatical in pricing procedure it will not post to accounting but if you un tick this filed it will post to accounting...

Regards,

Jai Ram,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain your business requirement in detail.?

Regards

Happy Surana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surana,

We are trying to implement extended with holding taxes for our customers.

As per SAP this condition has to be statistical. Even though this is statistical it is posting to accoutning as a debit entry coerrectly.

But in my pricing since this is statistical value, pricing is not taking into consideration. When I print my invoice total net value is picked up from NETWR field.

So the aim over here is to update my pricing net value without hitting or posting to accounting.

For this I wanted to make a copy of this existing condition and make the rate as 100% of my EWT condition. But I cant make this statistical as my pricing will not take into account. So need new condition without any accounting or accrual key so that it can be calculated into pricing net value and not in accounting.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks

SK