cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Journal Entries FB50 and Parking

Former Member
0 Kudos

FI Gurus,

Client wants to have some users to only be able to park documents in FB50 and Not be able to post. Then have a different person to approve the JE based on dollar amount and post journal entry if it is within their $ amount authority. Does anyone knows of a procedure to accomplish this?

Thank You for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create role for fv50 and fb50 and assign different users.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thx you all.

In fact, I found a way to put a condition regarding the data inserted in the ALV in the case of Parking or Saving records.

Now, I have another problem because when the USER click on SIMULATE he can also SAVE the records without using the control data in the BTE by clicking on COMPLETE (save).

Do you know which OBJECT authorization is used to restrict this feature for USERS ?

Thank you very much.

Rachid.

abdul_jabbar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create the separate role for FV50 with authorization group. You need to maintain authorization group in respected document type and assign the same role to User profile.

Regards

AJ

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I am sorry, I forgot to mention the initial part.

In SAP concept the person who is able to post the parked document should have more authorization than a person who only parks the document (requires only 77). The person to post a parked document must also have the authorization to park a document because the document can be changed

when displayed in FBV0.

a)If you want to restrict the authorization to PARK-only, you can do this by assigning activity 77 (park) to the relevant authorization object

b) you cannot restrict the authorization to POST-only (save as complete) as this requires also activity 01 (and this cannot be given without 77). In this case, if you want to segregate 'park' and 'post' authority,

we suggest that you either:

- set up a validation to prevent a users from posting/parking

OR

- Use workflow to release the park documents.

This is another possibility that you should consider.

I hope this clarifies the issue.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for this useful topic. I know it's been a while that you have posted it but I would like know, which CONSTANT is used to manage the PARK event.

In fact, when the user click on SAVE, I check the total amount and if the sum is over than 1.000€ for instance, I will not save the document but I would like to park it.

" Check Authorisation to park data regarding the limit sum
       IF lv_cumul > '1000'         .
        ls_exctab-okcod = ''       . "// PARK ... the value is not 'BU'
       ENDIF                              .

"     Append the OK-CODE
       APPEND ls_exctab TO t_exctab        .

Have you got some idea, for this need?

Thx you very much.

Best regards.

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

For the enjoy PP transactions as FB50, please consider Business transaction events.

Please take the following steps.

Start transaction FIBF, this is a well experieced way to prevent posting in ENJOY PP transactions as FB60 for instance. Please start transaction FIBF, menu environment -> info system (P/S), start this report w/o any further selections and choose key 00001140. How to proceed now isdescribed and claryfied by example in the documentation. As far as authority objects are concerned no particular activities are necessary.

You will see the following information referenced in the documentation.

FU SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001140

=============================

Functionality

This function module is an interface description only and does not contain any instructions. It is intended for developers of those additional components that provide their own function module at

Event 00001140 (Change document, transaction access).

Function module SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001140 must not be changed.

If you want to create your own function module that is to be accessed at the callup point mentioned above, proceed as follows:

1. Copy the function module to your own name range.

2. Do not change any transfer parameters !!

3. Write your own coding in the copied function module.

4. Save and activate your function module.

5. Carry out the necessary settings in Customizing. Business

Transaction Events

EVENT

The event is in the PBO part of the FI Enjoy Transactions (FB60, FB50, FV60 and so on). Here you can determine which buttons or menu paths are to be deactivated for specific customers.

INTERFACE

Table T_BKPF with the document headers is transferred to the additional component. Parameter I_PARKED is also transferred; this has the value 'X' if the document has been parked. Use this data to determine which actions the user is not permitted to perform.

Fill table T_EXCTAB with the OK-Codes that are not to be active. These are hidden in the transaction.

Example

For example, in the parking transactions (such as: SY-TCODE = 'FV60'), you can prohibit posting (OK code 'BU') if the user name in the document header is the same as the current user. This enables you to use the dual control principle.

Example coding:

if sy-tcode = 'FV60'.

if i_parked = 'X'. " document has already been parked

read table t_bkpf index 1.

if t_bkpf-usnam eq sy-uname. " park user = current user ?

t_exctab-okcod = 'BU'. " do not allow to post

append t_exctab.

endif.

endif.

endif.

Parameter

I_PARKED

T_BKPF

T_BSEG

T_EXCTAB

Exceptions

Function group