cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flight Seat Availability: How to set up the Szenario??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I set up the SAP tutorial "Flight Seat Availability" as a process in the IR. Now I wanted to configure the szenario in the ID. But I do not have a business scenario.

I guess I first have to set up the business scenario from my business process in the IR.

But there is no documentation to find. Does anybody know, where to find the information

Flight Seat Availability PROCESS --> Flight Seat Availability SCENARIO?

Mayber I am totally wrong? But if I want wo use a integration process in the ID I first have to set up an integration scenario in the IR?

Thanks a lot, regards Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm glad I could help. Maybe the radiobuttons show up later

Regards,

Claus

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

if you want to include your integration process in an integration scenario you need to create a new swim lane. In the attributes of the swim lane (double click on the top part of your swim lane you find a tab <i>Integration Process</i>. Here you can link your integration process to your integration scenario.

regards,

Claus

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK Claus, thats it!!!

Unfortunately I cant award point, because the radiobuttons are not there.

Thank you very much!!!

Regards Mario

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Okay,

I missed the part that you have an integration process. The integration process you need to pull in as a service without party (option Integration Process). Again all processes from the IR are available for you to pick from.

Regards,

Claus

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

just to highlight: <b>Transfer Integration Scenario from Integration Repository</b> is actually a configuration wizard even though the name might not reflect this.

Regards,

Claus

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

actually you can use them. If you take advantage of one of the wizards available in the ID, you need to set up the integration scenario first. You find the two possible wizards under <i>Tools</i> and then

a) Configuration Wizard

b) Transfer Integration Scenario from Integration Repository

The second wizards guides you through the configuration process taking advantage of the information defined in the integration scenario (of the IR).

The tutorial however does not use any of these wizards (up to my knowledge).

Regards,

Claus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claus,

and now we are back to my first question. You talk about

a) Configuration Wizard

b) ) Transfer Integration Scenario from Integration Repository

Both (a&b) need a SCENARIO. But I only have an integration PROCESS. So how can I "transform" my PROCESS to a SCENARIO?

Thanks in advance, Mario

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

in the repository you should have set up things like message interfaces and message mappings.

In the integration directory you need to set up

- a service without party

- receiver determination

- interface determination

- sender agreement (possibly)

- receiver agreement

Whenever you need an object from the repository, you automatically have all objects available that are defined (and activated) in the repository (Hint: When you do the search by clicking on the question mark change in the following popup the seletion to "all" and delete the search criteria to get all available objects).

Typically you do all this within a configuration scenario that you can define as a first step. Even though it is also called scenario it is a different object than your integration scenario of the repository.

Regards,

Claus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claus,

you are absolutely right!

But why do I design a complex flow of messages (blocks, receive steps, send steps, conditions etc.) and can't use them in the ID?

Thanks, Mario

claus_wallacher
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

you don't need a business scenario in the IR for setting up the configuration in the ID. The only time you would need the business scenario is if you want to take advantage of one of the configuration wizards available in the ID. But I don't believe that the tutorial actually uses the wizard.

Regards,

Claus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning claus,

and how to I get my DESIGNED Object from the IR to the ID?

Thanks, Regards Mario