cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into UME Netweaver Admin or Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

While attempting to configure Single Sign on in our Portal we ended up in a situation where we can not login to the UME, Netweaver Admin or Portal.

We are able to access system information.

Behavior we see is the system asks for User name and password but when we click the "log on" button the screen does not change but displays "done" at the bottom left corner.

In the defaultTrace.trc log we get the following entry

Message : Source: com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: A file entry with the name "SAPLogonTicketKeypair" cannot be found in the configuration "keystore/TicketKeystore/entries".; Description: EntriesStorage - readEntry(SAPLogonTicketKeypair) in configuration [keystore/TicketKeystore/entries] failed with unexpected exception; Conseque

I suspect this is related to certificates in the portal but without access to the portal or Netweaver administrator I am stumped as to how to fix it.

In Visual Administrator I do have an entry for SAPLogonTicketKeypair that appears to be correct.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check the below link.....

/people/kristoffer.engh2/blog/2007/05/18/single-sign-on-with-portal-to-sap-backend-systems

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Edited by: Yoganand Vedagiri on Jan 22, 2009 9:21 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

this message was answered and the original issuer did neither answer nor react in any form to it. We assume this question answered.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you selected the language for the user .

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the SSO. go to SSO t-code and provide NONE in parameter and press F8.

It should return all green else you need to configure SSO again.