cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM: Firefighter ID Owner field picks Firiefighter Administrator ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have SPM up and integrated with the CUP in GRC 5.3, configuration looks good but when consider the Log reports I could see that the FF ID Owner field is being pulled with the FF Administrator User ID.

May I know if somebody is facing the similar problem and have resolved or if some body could help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Abhimanu Kumar Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhimanu,

Have you done the stage level settings correctly? Meaning that have you configured SPM Owner as the approver determinator for the stage. Please refer the following guide on CUP and SPM integration for help:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2086538f-038e-2b10-da83-b84afc04...

Regards

Harleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the information, but may I let you know that all these configurations are done and the report is pulling all the reports as desired with just the error with the Log Report where it is not capturing the FF ID Owner which is blank.

This happens only if the firefighter is trying to get the FF ID access request approval from CUP, else if the firefigter is trying to request from Backend it is capturing the FF ID owner correctly.

Please let me know if you are able to pull the FF ID Owner ID on the Log Report from frontend even when it is provisioned from CUP.

Thanks,

Abhimanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhimanu,

I did not try yet to request a Superuser Access in CUP, but you might have missed the meaning of the note provided by Surpreet.

It is really saying that the Assigner becomes the Owner of the FFID and pops up in the reports when assigning an FFID to a Firefighter.

The reason for this: in SPM 5.3 there can be more than one Owner of an FFID. So, the first one with those permissions will be the Owner, and that user must not be in the table of the Owners.

So, in your case it must be the RTA_AGENT you are using for the provisioning work in the backend if requesting in CUP.

Best regards,

Feri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have refered to the mentioned SAP Note and have fixed the issue with wrong FF ID Onwner data from the report. All the reports are working fine from frontend, xecept that the Log report is not pulling the FF ID Owner data for provisioning done fron CUP. I have two scenarios which is mentioned below:

A. When the provisioning is done manually from the Backend the report captures the FF ID Owner from both the front end and front end.

B. When the provisioning is done from CUP workflow and the stage is defined with the Super Access Owner which eventually refers to the FF ID owner in the Backend the report shows missing field data for the FF ID Owner both from the frontend and backend.

Please let me know if anybody had similar issues and the way to fix.

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks,

Abhimanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhimanu,

Have you been able to resolve this issue ?

We are facing a similar issue. If you can kindly let me know, that will help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to SAP Note 1286000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have applied the SAP Note and got it resoleved for the backend Log report. I am still having the issue for the user who is trying to get the Super user access provisioned for the user. The report from SPM still do not capture the FF ID Owner in the report.

Thanks,

Abhimanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP recommends for SAP GRC Access 5.3 for SAP Netweaver 7.0(2004s) we need SP12

Kindly check out this notes..

1133167: Install SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 on SAP BASIS 700 Non-HR

1133168: Install SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 on SAP BASIS 700 HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we suffer from this issue as well : even if FireFighter Admin ID is no longer existing in the system, it is still picked up as 'owner' in the log report...

also 'message to user' is not working at all

(note 1133167 : tcode SCPR20 & report /VIRSA/ZVFAT_NOTIF_FILL were processed)

details : ECC 6.0, Basis 7.00, pl 16 and GRC 5.3_700 (VIRSANH) pl 6

thank you for any suggestion !

kind regards,

Heidi Van Beethoven

Edited by: Heidi Van Beethoven on Feb 13, 2009 2:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

what version of ERP/Netweaver you are using and the support package for this system.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The detail is below:

NetWeaver version: 7.0

GRC AC 5.3

Support Package: SP5

Thanks,

Abhimanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone had success resolving this issue? I am having a simular issue on a new GRC 5.3 install in the Production Enviorment only (works fine in Dev) really odd.

Thanks

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check out whether you want to apply any Support package for SAP GRC to correct this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the asnwer, but may I bring that SP5 is already implemented in GRC AC 5.3, and would request you to tell me the updated Support packages.

Thanks,

Abhimanu