cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order in Delivery Due List.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an issue with the delivery due list, T. Code used is VL10G.

Issue :

A sales order 'X' is created and is completely delivered and also billed. The same is also confirmed if you look throught the document flow of the sales order but strangely when we execute VL10G transaction code by just entering the shipping point the sales order gets displayed.

Also there are many orders with similar order type created,delivered and billed but none of them get displayed when VL10G is executed execept for the sales order which is pointed out above.

Kindly let me know what could be the problem related to this. i.e why is that order getting displayed when VL10G transaction is executed?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have done VL10G by entering the shipping point , just check those sales orders are partially complete or fully complete by going to VA02.Check the sales order status

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The sales order has only one line item and is complete in all respect, It does not have any of the partial deliveries and the delivery status is also 'Fully Delivered'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the below OSS note is applicable to your area..

"Note 302375 - Delivery due index not reduced f. delivery creation"

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

The note mentioned did not help me much.

Thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some of the checks you need to carry out are:-

- In document flow what is the status of the sale order ??

- Go to customer master Sales Area Data under Shipping tab, and check whether you have maintained "D" for the field "Partial delivery per item". It should have been blank.

- In copy control VTLA, for item category, field Update document flow should have been ticked and Pos./neg.quantity field should be assigned with plus indicator.

- In VOV7, for your item category, Completion Rule should be B

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi