cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product substitution and rounding during ATP check in STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to figure out a way to do:

1. A product substitution during STO creation if the requested material is not available.

2. The requested quantity should be rounded based on a rounding profile defined either in material master or purchase info record.

3. If a partial quantity (non-pallet size) of the requested material is available, then system should do product substitution, push all the requirements to the new product and round the value to a pallet size.

This functinality would be developed on SCM 5.0 and ECC 6.0. From SAP help documentation, I believe in ECC 6.0 there is away to trigger GATP rules during availability check in a STO. But how to apply rounding profile during GATP check is still a puzzle.

In GATP check instructions, there is check mark to trigger rounding profile. But SCM 5.0 release note 832393 says:

Rounding to packspecs with global ATP is not possible with R/3

Rounding to packspecs with global ATP is not possible with R/3, but only with CRM 5.0.

( Changed at 08.11.2005 )

So not sure if GATP would be able to round the STO requirement values while doing ATP check.

Any direct solution or possible leads to find solution would be of great help.

Thanking you in advance.

Amit Khare.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am not sure about rounding value requirement.

But for your 3rd querry in which if partial quantity of one product is available but you want full quantity of substituted product then you can try changing following setting in ECC and check the results:

In ECC go to SPRO->Sales and distribution->baisc function->Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements->Availability Check->Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning->Define Default Settings In this transaction maintain availability check rule as "B"

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you have sucessfully resolved your rounding other problems mentioned above .... if not please try to use below userexits ... i am not very sure but i hope this will help you.

The global variables and tables in the user exit function group can be initialized for the ATP controller using enhancement APOAT003 .

The location to be checked for the substitution can be changed via enhancement APOAT001.

After checking all substitutions of a RBA rule, the substitutions of this rule, which are transferred to the calling system, can be chosen (or the confirmations of these substitutions can be changed) via enhancement APOAT002.

regards

Kiran