cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vbof deleted conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a rebate with two conditions. Then I have created the invoice and when I went to the conditions analysis they appear in it.

Then I run the VBOF just because, or because a change in the rebate such as a rate in the accrual column was done.

The VBOF result shows the following

billDoc item cond type cond bval unit Amount % cond base value curr agree curr message

90000XXX old 10 YRXX 400- USD 100 % 400 USD 80 USD *

• the message is : "condition deleted"

By my surprise, after running the VBOF and going again to the invoice, both rebate condition were deleted from it!!!!!!!!!

If a cancelled the invoice through VF11 and create the invoice again, both condition appears once more.

I have applied note 456458 and put S136 structure as syncronious 1

Can you help me please?

Thansk

Jessica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

The message "condition deleted" in transaction VBOF is consistent with the deletion of the rebate condition in the billing document.

This happens for example when the period of the billing agreement has been changed and the rebate is no more valid for this billing document.

If you run VBOF and you get message "condition inserted", then in the same way, the rebate condition gets inserted (physically) in the billing document item pricing screen.

This is standard functionality.

What is not correct is to have the rebate agreement taken in account when creating the invoice and to have the condition deleted if you run VBOF just after, without changes in the agreement (that would be changes in the agreement period or the accruals value for the rebate condition).

Are you sure it is the case? The VBOF transaction by default only runs for modified agreements, so something must have changed.

Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am possitive. The rebate was created from the beginnng of the year till the end of 2009. the rebate is valid for the whole 2009 and the invoice was created alst week. so it is correct that the condition was set in the invoice. what is not right that it was deleted.

Very strange. I do not know if it has something to do with the exclution rule I have created and then deleted.

Now, with the exclution rule deleted I have the same scenario. The condition is set during the invoice creation and then deleted when running the VBOF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jessica,

Did you find any solution to the problem why the rebate conditions are being deleted? We are having the exact same issue.

If you have found something, please share it.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same problem and it was because a consolidation in billing.

In order to have only one invoice, we did some clearing in the Distribution Channel and Division of the payer (VOFM transaction).

The invoice was OK but then it came this problem when updating the billing documents.

Now it is ok, so maybe you need to fix this.

Regards,

Holta