cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition repeated on invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a condition created by me on a header level. This condition is distributed equitatively on all diferent positions,

The problem is that later, on the printed invoice, (issue on VF02) we have this condition repeated 2 times but sepating the total value.

For example, I have a freight condition:

Header level: 1000 euros

item level: 10 Material 1-----> condition value 333'33 euros

20 Material 2-----> condition value 333'33 euros

30 Material 3-----> condition value 333'34 euros

But on invoice (issue on VF02) printed i see:

freight costs: 666'67

freight costs: 333,33

On vf02 it's ok. The problem is on printed document. It's not grouped, and it distribute the total in 2 values.

I don't know why is doing this and how to solve it, because i want only the total (not divided in 2).

Have you any idea of what can i do?

Thank you so much,

Abel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abel,

I suppose you are aware there is a "print indicator" for each step of the pricing procedure, that allows some control on how the condition type is printed.

Try 'S' : Condition line is printed in totals block, to see if it fits your requirements.

Other print indicators are also available, you might want to try them.

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already this field with S value. I've tried changing this value but nothing happens.

I think it's not a problem of control printing program or smartform...

Have you any other idea?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, it's solved.

I've introduced a 'D' value for condition control in the copying of data from order to invoice.

Now works correctly.

Thanks everyone,

Abel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abel

As you have created your own condition type (Say ctype:ZH00) then if it value is showing correctly but in the print it is not showing correctly then check wheather for your output any smartform is assigned or not.If it is assigned then with the help of ABAP'er tell him to write the logic telling that if ZH00 triggers in the sales order then it should show ZH00 value in the output as per the item quantity value .In this way it has to display in the smartform.

Regards

Srinath