cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluated Receipt Settlement and Tax?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Are there any workarounds for the user to not enter in a Tax code in the Requisition or Purchase Order for orders that are to be settled by Evaluated Receipt Settlement?

We have set up Evaluated Receipt Settlement with Tax but the end users are not happy with this as they never use to enter in tax details on Reqs and PO's.

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.

David Lowsun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear David,

Did you find any solution of this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Are you using Info record?

In that case you can maintain the info records with the tax code...which will be defaulted in the PO.

Cheers

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

In fact, the Request (Shopping Cart) and Purchase Order are being created in our SRM system and the PO replicates to SAP. We were not planning to maintain any Info Record as the data come from SRM. Can determining the tax be done in any way? I did find an OSS note on this topic but have lost the number!

Thanks, David Lowsun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this SAP Note

Note 994369 - Tax code not taken over for vendor configured as ERS

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have looked at 994369 at unforetunatley, the note is not relevant. This goes back to my original question. If we do not enter the tax code details in SRM, are any mods available to pull in the tax code automatically in the R/3 PO through an Info record etc or to determine it any other way?

Thank you. David,