cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC COND_A Inbound Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to update Condition Price using COND_A (COND_A03)IDOC. Our functional requirements are similar to transaction VK11/VK12. We store the Contract Price and Contract Number coming from an external system in Condition Texts:Internel Comments and Permits. These correspond to two structure fields LV70T.LTX01 and LV70T-LTX01.

I did not know what field in IDOC these correspond to. If anyone worked on Condition Prices please let me know asap.

Regards

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I am not sure if there is a field in COND_A03 Idoc to store your condition texts corresponding to your sturcture fields.

The function module to process the incoming COND_A03 Idoc is "IDOC_INPUT_COND_A". You can view this function module using Tr.Code SE37 in R/3.

I would suggest debugging( in foreground )this function module using Tr. Code WE19 with a sample COND_A03 Idoc. Try to see if you can find any corresponding fields in the IDOC for your fields LV70T-LTX01 AND LV70T-LTX02.

If you can't find these fields in IDoc, this functional module also has a CUSTOMER-FUNCTION, where you should be able to write a custom user exit to populate the fields with custom or enhanced IDoc.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

Thanks for your response. I will try to debug the function module.

What did you mean when you said create an outbound config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

I think I can do it. I will try tomorrow at my work place and let you know. Thanks for your help anyway.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mike,

>>>I did not know what field in IDOC these correspond to.

the fastes method (if you want ASAP):

create an outbound config for cond_a and send

a condition that has those two texts

and see it they are somewhere in the idoc

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>