Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scpr3 - scpr20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

one little question:

if I have 2 system with different patching, I can use this transaction to export and import CR by one to other system?! or if the patching level are different I can not import anythink?!

thanks

lorenzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lorenzo,

I believe by change request you mean transport request. Ideally transports must be between systems with same patches and releases. However actually without meeting this requirement such changes can be transported. In my experience I have done successful imports from higher releases to lower releases. However before doing it we did a proper check of the objects involved. Never did for BC sets but for purely Z objects. In case of BC sets we have standard sets as well customized ones also. For standard I would not really go for transport but for customized ones it might not be an issue particularily if you are doing from higher system to lower one. But please do check the object list of transports.

I have no epxerience of doing from lower to higher systems so can't really comment on that.

As an addtional advice i would still suggest you discussing this with SAP if you feel that this is necessary and business crtical activity.

With Regards.

Ruchit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

patching should not be issue, I think you can.