cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a submit button in my form layout ,and gave its events as Click* ,but still no event is triggering.

can anyone give me the solution for this?

Thanks

ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please solve my problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Not sure if this will work, but you can try.

In the Layout tab, go the Edit menu option, and then click on Form Properties.

This will display a window, click on the Defaults tab, and try changing the drop down for XDP preview format to Acrobat 8 (Dynamic) XML Form.

Hope this works for you...!!!

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

That submit button is on your interactive form??

Regards

Arjun

Content removed by Moderator for being Spam. I have to give it to you that you guys are trying real hard to get around the SCN Spam filters, but this just means that the moderators will have to edit the messages directly.

Edited by: Thomas Jung on Jan 22, 2009 10:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah that sumbit is on my interactive form,

i have assigned "Click*" to my submit button in my interactive form through SFP.

Hope this will automatically take care of submit action.

One thing i noticed even after assigning the click event to my submit button ,the assignment gone back to the event initialize,am not sure whether still the event click is assigned to my submit button.

Please help me.

Thanks

Ganesh

pranav_nagpal2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

It doesnt take care of it automatically you have to create an event as i explained in my post above...

regards

Pranav

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Follow the steps:

Create the submit button on adobe form and assign Click* to it.

Now create an event handler in ONSUBMIT property of your INTERACTIVEUI element.

Write the appropriate code in that event handler.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arjun,

I have done as like what you have mentioned,but its not at all working.

Ganesh

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Is your form ZCI (native) or ACF? If it is ZCI, then make sure that you have included the header script in the form. Have you tried testing the standard SAP test and sample forms. If they don't work either, then this could indicate a bug. If this is the case, check the Service Marketplace for notes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,am a newbie in Dynpro,may i know what do you mean by ZCL and ACF?

I have assigned my display type as native in my form layout,does "native" here is related to ZCL?

Thanks

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Native does mean ZCI. ZCI stands for Zero Client Installation and uses JavaScript in the client to perform interaction between the form and web dynpro. ACF stands for Active Control Framework and uses an ActiveX control for the integration. ACF is the older technology and should not be used for new forms.

If you chose Native/ZCI then you do need a step to insert the JavaScript header into your interactive from. You can read more about this step at this help link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/44/c480dff23c0f2ce10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas.

So its ZCL am using in my application,and do you have any idea why the event is not triggering after clicking on my submit button of my interactive form.

Ganesh

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Thanks Thomas.

>

> So its ZCL am using in my application,and do you have any idea why the event is not triggering after clicking on my submit button of my interactive form.

>

> Ganesh

Usually the event doesn't get triggered because you didn't insert the Header Script (as pointed out in the previous message and linked to the help on the topic). Are you sure you have inserted this Header Scrpit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas..

Yes,it seems like there is no Header Script ,so i inserted from the option Utilities->Insert Web Dynpro Script

But still the event is not triggering .Anyother way to insert those scripts?

Thanks

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

No that is the correct way. Make sure you have activated the form after performing the insertion of the script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. i activated the form .but trigerring has not happened.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i am tring to insert the option Utilities->Insert Web Dynpro Script

I am getting the error like Error when inserting webdynpro script thats it.

Can you please help me in this.

Thanks

Rams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ganesh,

Did you get the data from form when you clcik the form button...

I have same requirement please update me...

for me tha inserting webdynpro script getting the erro.

Please give me step by step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Valluru,

Iam also getting the error "Error when inserting the web dynpro script" if the problem is solved for you can u please tell me wat is the cause for this error........and how can it be solved?

Thanks

Ramesh Sivasamy

pranav_nagpal2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

You have to create an event and bind it with the onsubmit event of your interactive form ui element... in this event you have to write the necessary code... i.e. wht you want to do on click of button.......

regards

Pranav