cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP Mini Apps and 150 Points!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am collecting mini PHP apps, such as the SE16 emulator and the SM30, along with others. Examples of PHP frontends to SAP backends.

Please email yours to me with the subject "PHP Mini App:", my address you can find in my <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.sdn.businesscard.sdnbusinesscard?u=vi4acammux4%3d">business Card</a> each one which meets the following critera:

- Login/Logout function (can be very simple)

- Extensive comments for those looking at the code to understand

- using some method of connecting to SAP (RFC or WS)

So if you have that as well as doing something in SAP like SE16 then you will receive <b>150</b> bonus points and your mini app will be included in a collection of mini apps made available here on SDN for download.

Be sure to inlcude your name and SDN Business Card link!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I always promised a tool for looking at the CCMS data. I did create it (multiple pages), I just never put it in a weblog. The reason I have held off is because I am not that familiar with CCMS so I am not sure how useful the code I have created is.

If anyone is interested in what I have (currently RFC based) then I will post it.

Cheers

JohnA

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And...What exactly is <b>CCMS data</b>??? -:S

Greetings,

Blag.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Computing Center Management System (CCMS)

From SAPnet:

Using the Monitoring Architecture of the Computing Center Management System (CCMS), SAP provides a flexible and universally applicable infrastructure, with which you can monitor the entire IT landscape centrally and which quickly and reliable reports problems that occur.

The Monitoring Architecture is delivered with every SAP Web Application Server with no additional costs and can be used immediately after installation. The architecture runs on all SAP Web Application Servers and can easily be extended with SAP and non-SAP components.

<a href="https://webphl01.phl.sap.corp/monitoring">Service Marketplace Info (login required)</a>

Doing a quick query for CCMS on SDN brought back lots of documents!

Some of the old "Basis" guys could weigh in ...but CCMS for troubleshooting .... very popular....

Marilyn

Message was edited by: Marilyn Pratt

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of my most favorite topics (believe it or not):

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/05/17/php-howto-your-system-status-rz20

I've got a rather lengthy collection of modules in PHP for it

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I think that is where I originally got the idea. I read the weblog and made a PHP app that mimics RZ20 and lets you navigate through the templates and classes.

The reason I never posted anything is because I did not really know what I was looking at. I generally favoured the system loads.

My first page shows the list of Monitor Sets, the second the Monitor Names, the third the monitor template and the last the values.

I thought about posting the code, but my functional description would not have been too good.

Cheers

JohnA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd love to take a look at the code, maybe add to it a bit?

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I will send it to yo.

Cheers

JohnA

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that any piece of code that emulates some SAP functionallity is good enough to be published -;) I would love to do for example (And believe...I tried with no luck) and SBWP emulation...

John, I really think that you should send you code to Craig...Maybe you both can do something better and useful -:D

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm also looking for php "emulation" CCMS / RZ20.

Can you send me your actual application ?

Thanks by advance.

Jean Luc BERTRAND

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig:

That's great news! But I got a question...As you know I wrote the SE16 and SM30 PHP/SAP Blogs -:) So...Do you want me to send you the source code??? I will comment it -:P

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I sent you some comments in Skype we can discuss yours through email - not a problem.

Anyone else who's already created something then please by all means send me yours - but this should be something that shows a SAP transaction or parts of a transaction in PHP. I'm looking for "real world" examples, something with meat that a person can really open up and see how things are done!

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig:

I just read the skype message. Thanx! I'm going to do the same for my SE30 and i'm going to send the codes tonight.

Greetings,

Blag.