Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are working with the following landscape:

SRM Server 5.5

ECC 6.0

SRM-MDM 5.5 SP6

PI 2005_1_700 SP0006

I have a question for you about replication of the material master form SRM EBP to SRM-MDM.

In XI we are trying to configure this scenario. For this we have imported the following XI Content:

- SAP SRM Server 5.5

- SAP SRM-MDM 2.0

We have the following problem; that when tring to configure the this scenario we are getting GUID errors. Probable because some XI content is missing. In the SRM-MDM 2.0 XI content we also see that SRM 6.0 scenario's are avilable in the currenlty imported XI content, but when clicking on 'Edit action' in these scenario's we are getting the following error:

"Software component version with GUID XXXXXXXXXX... does not exists"

Can any one tell me why SRM 6.0 scenario's are availble in the XI content for SRM-MDM 2.0, and which additional XI content we need to import to get rid of these GUID error's?

Becasue of this the configuration in the Integration Directory fails.Transfering the integration scenario to the Integration directory gives a couple of errors: "Unable to load action. Check whether all necessary actions have been released in the integration repository".

Hopefully some of you know what to do, because I am currenlty stuck....... Do we need to import additional XI content, or maybe the Xi content for SRM 6.0. If so where can I get the XI content for SRM 6.0. It is not available on the SAP Support portal as a download.

Thx In advance.

Regards,

Wouter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>"Software component version with GUID XXXXXXXXXX... does not exists"

try updating SLD (CIM DATA) with the latest patch available

Regards,

Michal KRawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I'll let you know if the patching worked as soon as we have applied them....

Rgds,

Wouter