cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In process Inspection in Repetitive Manufact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client has Repetitive Manufacturing practice, we have used rate routings with insp op'n and MIC's.

the prodcution version is created for 999999999 lot size and validity period for 3yrs.

also we have created the Inspection lots for the production versions and the issues are.

1) if we have to change the charaacteristics or add the MIC's then it doesnt working by resetting the lot status and assigning the respective task list to insp lot.

what i have to do, as the validity for the production version is upto 3 yrs and for 1 version 1 lot is created we cant create the additional lot for the same version.

Is there any SAP Note for the same or any transactional changes are required?

Kindly suggest..

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

1) if we have to change the charaacteristics or add the MIC's then it doesnt working by resetting the lot status and assigning the respective task list to insp lot.

If an inspection lot already exists for a production version, you must first complete the current inspection lot before you can create a new one with new MIC. You can create a fresh Inspection Lot if usage decision has been made for a previously existing inspection lot for the production version or the previously existing inspection lot was cancelled.

I am sure you must be using Transaction MFPR.

Let me know if this does not help.

Thanks,

RKM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks very much...

My problem has been solved.

now i can create new lot even after UD for the same prodcution version..

Thanks Very much for your reply.

I have assigned full points for ur thread..

Regards,

Anil

Answers (0)