cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm goods receipt search blank in EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently using IDES SRM 5.0 Standalone scenario. While searching a PO in "Confirm Goods / Services" , the result is blank. I get a message "No documents correspond to search criteria or no authorization ". Few months back,I was able to get the PO in search.Similar Issue with Invoicing as well. While creting a Invoice also, i can't search the PO.

Surprisignly, I can do Express Confirmation/Express Invoiceing for the same PO.

I have tried severel ways in extended Search , but all in vain.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated and obviously Awarded.

Thanks,

Shashi

Edited by: shashi kumar on Jan 22, 2009 1:55 PM

Edited by: shashi kumar on Jan 22, 2009 1:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing it off.

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shahsi,

Please ensure that you have folowed below steps.

1) select option 'Confirm Goods / Services performed"

Please select correct time frame safe side select 'last year' and enter PO number . I think your entering the po number but time frame may not correct the one your selecting....

Thnaks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! for the response Ravi. I have tried all of the permutation and combination, but all in vain.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to try few things. Firstly check the ACS and SYS attributes for the user. They should be correctly defined as searching of documents does depend on these settings. Secondly, in Define Backend Systems, check if you have correctly defined your local EBP and ECC systems with correct system types.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for your response.

The attributes you mentioned have checked, everything is fine. And even defining the sytems too.

I don'y have any backend system integrated.

Thanks,

Shashi