Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

In Solman 7.0,I just configured CHARM.

I created a request,Release it and import it in QAS and PRD system.

Now I created a urgnt correction change document to test its functionality but its giving error

No Maintanence Cycle Assigned.

Now First please tell do we require seprate maintenence cycle for each change Document.

Second thing when i tried to create a new cycle in that maintenence project its showed me to close the previous Maintenence Cycle.

I tried to complete it but its showing error:

Error RFC destination /TMWFLOW/TL_COMPL_CHK_TR_WO_TL: Complete Task List M200900035

Please suggest for these two errors:

Do we require seprate maintenence cycle for each change Document.

Error RFC destination /TMWFLOW/TL_COMPL_CHK_TR_WO_TL: Complete Task List M200900035

Shivam Mittal

Edited by: Shivam Mittal on Jan 22, 2009 5:54 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shivam,

I have sent you the detail in an direct email because my answer is blocked due to "forbidden word" that I am not able to find.

sorry.

Best regards Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for the mail.

If you only have defined an implementation project the creation of the urgnt correction will fail to link to a project because no maintenance project can be linked to your urgnt correction

My normal correction was done in a Maintenance Project then please suggest in case of urgnt correction why it did not pick Maintenance Cycle of this project and how can i manually assign a change document to a Maintenance cycle.

when you authorize the change request, SOLMAN will prompt you for asking to which project should belong your correction

I am not able to authorize it till I assign it to a Maintenance Cycle.

Please Suggest.

Shivam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi xavier,

We are also facing the same issue could you please suggest us on this.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamasi,

As I remember my problem was resoved automatically after some time because I did not remember I

have performed any specific task for it.

Please confirm are you getting this issue in case of urgnt correction only or in both normal and urgnt.

You can also mal me directly for further communication that you can get from my profile.

Shivam

Edited by: Shivam Mittal on Feb 9, 2009 4:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are facing the error 'No maintanence cycle is open for the current system'.

Regards,

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure a maintenence project is created and in that charm activated and after that you have created a maintenence cycle for it.

Shivam

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Encountered the same issue after a lot of digging around found the solution, despite the error message it is not related to RFC or authorisations.  It is related to the CTS Project having a modifable transport in it's piece list, it won't allow you to complete the task list until all transports are released for the project piece list.

Check in SE01, search on CTS Project where transport is modifable and you should find the culprit transport.  Hopefully this will help anyone else who comes across the same issue.

Regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

perhaps one of the following steps will help you to solve the problem:

a) start transaction solar_project_admin for your maintenance project.

go to: -> system landscape -> Change requests

Do you see entries for task list and Service Desk Transaction? If not: refresh these data (see button "refresh")

if yes:

b) press button 'Show Service Desk transaction" (edit mode - only for some seconds!).

is this transaction locked by another user? This will cause an error as you described, too.

(maybe the user himself only works on a urgent correction...)

if yes: this user should terminate all ChaRM transactions, the maintenance cycle will be unlocked.

I'm interested in getting more examples, where Service Desk transaction is locked by a user.

Thus give me hint in this case, please.

Best regards

Horst

Edited by: Horst Förster on Nov 29, 2011 2:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I'm recieving exactly the same error as Alberto while trying to close maintenance cycle. System gives me an error message RFC-address error /TMWFLOW/TL_COMPL_CHK_TR_WO_TL and won't let me close cycle.

I've ran tests for all the RFCs and it was OK.

How can I fix this error, and close maintenance cycle?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm getting a similar error msg: /TMWFLOW/TL_COMPL_CHK_TR_WO_TL: New Maintenance Cycle M000000085

But this is when I try to push the maintenance cycle to Completed.

The Production Environment is shared between 2 Logical Components, each of them belong to different projects.

I have no transports pending from my project (the one I try to close), but yes there are from the other project.

does anybody have a clue on what can I check in order to close this maint cycle?

many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

How you solved the following error when you were trying push the maintenance cycle to Completed.

" Error msg: /TMWFLOW/TL_COMPL_CHK_TR_WO_TL: New Maintenance Cycle M000000085 "

Its ugent can you reply it fast.

Regards

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The users on the READ RFC destinations need to have all the authorizations required. Try with a background user that has SAP_ALL for all the clients in all the systems involved. e..g DEV 000, 300 QAS 000, 200 PRD 000 and 100 for example.

Then try to close the Cycle.

Ronny Mabuza

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shivam,

We dont need everytime a new maintenance cycle...

For 1 project 1 maintenance is enough and you can move the request by selecting the same.

Have u seen this tutorial....

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002931432006E.sim

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks for reply,

For 1 project 1 maintenance is enough and you can move the request by selecting the same.

I checkout the sim file but it does not contain information on how to assign a request to a particular maintenance cycle please suggest how it can be done.

Also confirm Is it Mandatory a separate cycle also for Urgnt Correction.

Please suggest.

Shivam Mittal