Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to maintain telephone 1 in customer master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

One more issue:

In table KNA1 ,there is a field called TELF1 (Telephone 1)

Can anyone tell me ,where do we maintain the data for this field in customer master,

Please Dont get confuse in telephone 1 (TELF1) and telephone number 2 ( TELF2 )

I want to maintain data for Telephone 1

Hope problem is clear.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to change customer master T code = XD02. maintain Telephone number in general master data .

Regards,

Ratish

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry brother...

u still didnt get the problem...

making it more clear

How can I maintained the telephone number ,so that it is visible in General Data> Contact person> telephone 1 field ( this field come next to FIRST NAME )

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sharma,

You can maintain that field also by using the same T.Code.

Enter the Name and first name you want as these two fields are in editable mode.

Double click on the line after entering the names.

A window will be opened known as contact person details.

In the communication tab enter the telephone number in the "telephone number" field.

Press enter.

Which will appear in the contact details overview screen.

Regards,

Mohan.

Note:If the matter is same you neednot reply to all.You can reply once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This telephone no which comes in Contact Person Tab page is maintained in the details of contact person u can just doble click on first name the details for Contact person will appear and here u can enter the Telephone and extension details these details will then be transfered to contact person tab page

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Got XD02->general data->Address data->Click on Communication tab and there you can maintain the Telephone number .But if that data is not there then go to OBD2 select your account group and click on general data and make the communication feild mandatory and then work .Your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to change mode in XD02 transaction. Enter telephone number details at general data tab -

address tab---communication-----telephone number.

I am sure this will solve your query.

Regards,

Nitin Sawant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data is maintained in customer master-general data-address tab- telephone.

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sharma,

This Telephone number related to Contact Person.If you have created cust. master for contact person ,enter that Contact person's cust.id here and his telephone no. will be populated here automatically.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can I maintained the telephone number ,so that it is visible in General Data> Contact person> telephone 1 field ( this field come next to FIRST NAME )

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry brother...

making it more clear

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry brother...

making it more clear

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

It is populated in the table if you enter the telephone number in customer master data in General da tab of Communication tab.

In this tab this value relates to Telephone.not extension.

This value and the value in the table are same.

If you are creating the customer for the first enter it using "XD01 T.Code".

For change you have to use "XD02 T.Code".

Regards,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry brother...

making it more clear

Thanks

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

XD02>general data>address tab>communication>telephone>maintain your customer's telephone no.

regards,US

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry brother...

making it more clear

Thanks