Have you accessed the SAP Customer Portal???
During our daily work here we are moderating the forums and often we find that end users lack the documentation necessary to complete normal daily work with SAP Business One. For example, some do not even know about SAP Notes or how to access them.
As some of you may know or not know about the [SAP Customer Portal|http://service.sap.com/smb/sbocustomer] specifically designed with you in mind. In this portal we provide considerable amount of documentation and guides to assist you with your SAP Business One. It also provide your with an interface where you can:
1. Manage your license keys
2. Manage users access to the portal
3. Access education material
4. Learn about Implementation with the Accelerated Implementation Program
5. Learn about upgrading with the Accelerated Upgrade Program
6. Access documentation
7. Submit support incidents to your partner and manage your messages
You do need to have a s-user and password which should be provided to you by your partner. For further details please see SAP Note 863466.
So what are you waiting for, get on to the customer portal and see what you have been missing.
SAP Business One Forums Team