cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i am doing *file to multple idoc* scenario.At mapping i am using idoc in 0..unbounded in messages tab.

i have configured IDX1 in PI,and created partner profiles R3.

but i am getting the following error in SXMB_MONI

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>MSGGUID E7CC2390E86111DDA486001E0B76C0B0: Tag MESSAGE1 found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error: MSGGUID E7CC2390E86111DDA486001E0B76C0B0: Tag MESSAGE1 found instead of tag IDOC BEGIN=</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help me in resolving the issue

Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>MESSAGE1

looks like you did the configuration in a wrong way

have a look at my blog on how to do what you want:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

there is no need to speficy IDOC 0...unbounded in the message mappings

you just need to change the occurance inside the IDOC as per my blog

also described in my book:

www.sap-press.com/product.cfm?account=&product=H1935

if you do as I say everything will work fine

regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

i assume you try to realize a [Multi-Mapping without BPM |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3115] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];? If yes please notice from that blog: "Messages that result from the split in a mapping-based message split are sent using one AE. So only adapters running on the AE are supported. In particular, this means that target IDOC message splits are not supported since the IDOC adapter is not part of the AE. "

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo, Michael

I'm confused by your statements about the multi-mapping possibilities of XI. Michael provides an example of how to extend an standard IDOC and increase the occurrence, but on the other hand Udo states that the IDOC adapter won't be able to split messages as it's not located on the AE??

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Error Messge of yours say that you have tried to implement the multiple messages in mapping which cannot be hold good for idoc case (Udo mean ths) and in order to receive multiple idocs you need to change the schema of idoc (as said by michael) .

Steps need to be done dont import the idoc as the additional message type in Messagemapping tab.

Instead change the idoc schema and map to it directly in MessageMapping.

HTH

Rajesh

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

you wrote:

>Udo states that

but i wrote:

>Hi Satish, i assume you try..

This is a difference. Satish did not answer me, so we dont know whose assumption regarding Satishs approach were right and what was the reason for the error.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL

First let me thank Michal Krawczyk for his early reply,i tried his method and it worked for me on that day itself

Now a BIG SORRY for delay in the reply.

Dear Udo,

U r right i tried to use Multimapping without BPM and without changing the schema.

i thought merging of IDOCS would be possible by changing Occurence 0:Unbounded

Thank u for your clarification that "Splitting (for Merging as well ) will not hold work for IDOC Adapter"

Thank u for your Inputs

Thanks and regards

Satish