cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating WBS element.. regarding source structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating a project and then a WBS element. Its a investment project. While creating WBS element XXX, it gives me error that "WBS element XXX: SOurce assignments for source structure A1 missing in Investment Profile ZZZZZ."

What shall I check? what could be the reason?

Thanks,

A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Investment profile you selected AUC per source structure/assigment. therefore you have to maintain source structure in settlement profile used for project.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the investment profile you have selected in project profile.

what i think is that your investment profile in not linked with controlling area. but not 100% sure about it.

Harsh

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

In this IMG activity, you define the source structures used when settling and costing joint products.

A source structure contains several source assignments, each of which contains the individual cost elements or cost element intervals to be settled using the same distribution rules

Just consult with your CO Consultant...

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked this IMG activity, under settlement profile. There are 5 assignments under A1, like Raw matls, services, transformers, etc. For each of these there r some cost elements attached to them. BUt is this error appearing in WBS elements creation? What cud be possible causes of this error?

Thanks,

A