cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Change Tracker Query/Results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can you please tell me what does this query do and also what parameters to be replaced with the original query. Please revert ASAP. We need to configure the Change Tracker and we are not aware of the actual process of doing that while we are having the standard SAP documentation for the same.

Procedure of locating the MDM Change Tracking Connection Parameter:

1. Located on the same DBMS Server as the MDM repository

2. The name of the main Connection Parameter is <name>_m000 and the name of the corresponding Change Tracking Connection Parameter is <name>_z000

3. The following statement can assist in finding the Change Tracking Connection Parameter:

*SELECT CATALOG_TAG Repository, MAINDB Main DB,replace(replace(MAINDB,'_M','_z'),'_m','_z') Change Tracking DB FROM A2I_XCAT_DBS.A2I_CATALOGS*

4. Find table with the name A2i_CM_History

...................................................................... and so on

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell us which DB your want to use? I already configured the changetracker with an SQL DB and at the moment we install it for an Oracle and DB2... Maybe i can help you with that...

Best regards

Frederik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frederik,

We want to use Oracle server say DM2?Please tell me from Initial that what all steps we need to follow.

Best regards

Gaurav Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Refer /people/faycal.chraibi2/blog/2008/01/28/using-mdm-web-ui-for-tracking-changes-with-oracle

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Minaz

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Check the below link it is from the reference guide and contain all the steps required to configure the change tracker.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/45/c87d0243e56f75e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Configuring Change Tracker

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja