cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of New Product Development Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I seek advice on the settlement of new product development project. We want to settle the sub-ordinate WBS elements to the top level 1 WBS, then settle level 1 WBS to a cost center.

Following is the config. settings i have maintained,

For Project Profile, in controlling tab:

Settlement Profile - 60 [Network]

Settlement Rule Strategy - 20 [Overhead] - Pls check if this is ok, there was only 10 & 20 value in F4 List.

For Network Type Parameters, Tcode - OPUV

Strategy - 03 [Default Rule]

Defaulte Rule - PSP [WBS]

1. When should i run CJB2?

2. Do i have to maintain the settlement receivers only through CJ20N in EDIT- >COSTS- >Settlement Rule ?

Please check the above, and guide me what process to follow before running CJ88.

Thanks & Regards,

Kabir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is require to create seprate Settlement profile with valid recievers eg Cost center, WBSE and allocation structure etc. Create strategy for settlement rule for WBSE. with AA element and Account assigment category as resposible or request cost center as per buisness requirment. Put this settlement profile and strategy in project profile.

While creating project you fill up responsible or requested cost centre ( which is maintained in strategy) to each WBSE. Then run CJB2, system will create settlement rule. After actual posting run settlement CJ88.

Regards,

Sudhir