cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access sequences - for HU output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to print label from HU - it should bo depended from material (finish product).

So, I add new field (Material MATNR) and create new condition table (901).

Now I need to create new access sequence, but the problem is that for that field (material) system want me to put something in field: Spec. Val. Source. If I put this field blank its not possible to save changes.

If I put something in that field (ex. material number) its doesnt make sense to create output condition record in VV61 for that key combination.

Why this field is mandatory??? Maybe I need do something more after I add new field to Field catalog?

Edited by: Pawel Stelmach on Jan 22, 2009 10:47 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hark101
Explorer
0 Kudos

A decade or so late, but here's how I figure this out:

You need to add the field ZZMATNR to structure KOMKBV6. Then go to SPRO-->Logistics Execution-->Shipping-->Basic Shipping Functions-->Output Control-->Maintain Output Determination for Handling Units-->Maintain Condition Tables-->Field catalog: Messages for shipping units and add here field ZZMATNR.

Last step is to code the filling of the field ZZMATNR. Add code to this user exit: EXIT_SAPLVCOM_001. For example, this is code we used:

SELECT SINGLE matnr FROM vepo INTO lv_matnr
WHERE venum EQ i_vekp-venum
AND velin EQ '1'.
IF sy-subrc EQ 0.
c_komkbv6-zzmatnr = lv_matnr.
ENDIF. SPAN { font-family: "Courier New"; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; background: #FFFFFF; }.L0S32 { color: #3399FF; }.L0S33 { color: #4DA619; }.L0S52 { color: #0000FF; }.L0S55 { color: #800080; }.L0S70 { color: #808080; }

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pawel,

You create Condition tables so that you can identify the combination of data fields needed to determine output. Then, in the Condition record, you identify the combinations of values for those fields.

If you are trying to make output <B>DEPENDENT</B> on a particular material, then you must set up the Condition record for each material you want this output for - but I agree with you, this is not a good idea.

If you wnat the output to be <B><U>IN</U>DEPENDENT</B> of materials, then remove MATNR from your condition table.

If you re trying to print output but only for line items that have a material number, then follow the second option above <B>PLUS</B> you will need an ABAP developer to create a custom Requirement to check for the existance of MATNR (MATNR not equal blank). This requirement can be assigned to your output type through the Access Sequence configuration. Then, when output determination runs, the program will check for a MATNR value (any value). Output will only be determined if the MATNR field is not blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

no, the problem is that I NEED to create output type dependent on material (MATNR) - finish product (not the packaging material).

What kind of ABAP I need? I know that I need to do something with mable: KOMKBV6 and KOMBZ - can someone give more details about that?