Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCODE - PPE does not executing

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i m trying to access the TCODE - PPE at the bottom of sap screen showing "transaction code ppe cannot be executed".

6 REPLIES 6

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh dear. I think you have a problem. Right?

0 Kudos

yes

do you have any solution for this ?

0 Kudos

I do not think I have a solution.

My response was meant to be ironic because getting answers requires asking a proper question instead of just dumping your problem in the forum.

A proper question is accompanied by some information like:

What did SU53 tell you?

Do other users have the same problem?

What makes you think it is a security issue? (I personally am not convinced)

What results did searching the forums and/or SAP service marketplace give you?

0 Kudos

executing the TCODE - SU53 gives that "The last authorization check was successful".

0 Kudos

Please check if the user profiles have been created and assigned in the system. Please get through the SPRO link -> Production > Basic Data > Integrated product and process engineering > iPPE Interface Administration > iPPE User Profile Administration > iPPE User Profile Administration & iPPE User Assignment

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you click on the error message you will get the following information and the resolution:

Transaction code PPE cannot be executed

Message no. SFW052

Diagnosis

You are trying to execute the transaction code &1, but it is in a deactivated package.

System Response

Execution is cancelled.

Procedure

Use transaction SFW5 to check whether all components required for the operation of your system are activated (switched on).