cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating a new Portal Masthead iView..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to create a new Portal Masthead iView for my portal application which should contain the logoff and help option. From which iView, I can create it?

Thankyou,

Sudheesh...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheesh,

Masthead: contains branding elements, user identification, and the appropriate (based on the portal configuration) function links from among Help, Personalize, New Session, Log Off and Log On.

In the Portal Catalog, go to Portal Users --> Standard Portal Users --> Default Framework Page --> Masthead iView, and in the Help Link URL property, enter the URL of the site you want launched when the user clicks the Help link.

Also check on to this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/97/d4ee3d6434445ae10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create your iView and edit your the framework page you are using and change the masthead iView to the one you created.

If you are simply changing the existing PAR file of the masthead, download the PAR (you can find the par name from the properties on the iView in the default framework page) and upload your own modified version of it. Then following the steps noted above, change the masthead iView to the one you created.

dl

Answers (0)