cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict selected Projects from CJ92 T.code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to restirct access for few users in CJ92 T.code to selected templates only, Any one have answer please let me know.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont correctly understand what you mean by templates, but if you are referring to that authorizations to WBS elements then it can controlled on the basis of the following objects:

C_PRPS_ART PS: Project type authorization for WBS elements

C_PRPS_KOK PS: Controlling Area Authorization for WBS elements

C_PRPS_KST PS: Cost Center Authorization for WBS elements

C_PRPS_PRC PS: Profit Center Authorization for WBS elements

C_PRPS_VNR PS: Project Manager Authorization for WBS elements

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a role with single T.code CJ92 with three Auth.objects C_MLST_BGR, C_PROJ_TCD and C_PSTX_ART and assigned to user. So when user enters into CJ92 user should not have access to change all projects through this T.code i need to restrict few selected projects.

When user runs T.code CJ92 Auth.object C_PRJ_TCD will read with filed values PSARG - 0401(Standard WBS: Master data) and TRTYP - V ((Change).

So how can i restrict to user by project prefix i need to give him only access which starts with A* and C* for example.

Thanks

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement to control authorization based on the naming conventions of the project definitions may not be fulfilled here as there are no objects within the PS class that control authorizations in such fashion.

The object C_PRJ_TCD is used to control the access of the user for the different work areas within the project like master data etc.

You can however try to impose the restrictions based on the project type that has been assigned to the WBS element using the object C_PRPS_ART PS: Project type authorization for WBS elements.

Or probably you should restrict the access based on the project manager id assigne dto teh project using the object C_PROJ_VNR PS: Project Manager for Project Definition. This object checks the project manager assigned to the project definition. This way if you maintain naming conventions for your project manager id, you can control the access to the project definitions.

Regards,

Subbu

Edited by: Subramaniam Iyer on Jan 22, 2009 11:58 AM