OracleServiceSID does not start after installation
Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
this is the error we get when we try to manually start the service.
We have just installed PI7.1 using multiple oracle homes on a host where Solman 7.0 was installed.
After the installation, the solman OracleServiceSID refuses to start.
1. The listeners and sap services are all working.
2. The OracleServiceSID for PI is working fine
3. We have checked the environment variables...all are set correctly
4. tnsping <SID> has status "OK" for both products
5. We have not tried recreating the service as we are not sure of the related settings/configurations/procedures
I could not find any SAP note on this! Can someone help out with a solution?