Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find business System || HTTP connection returns status code 400

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I m using PI 7.1, I am getting this error in ID:

HTTP connection to 'http://host:port/sap/xi/cache?sap-client=001' returns the status code '400' (Cannot determine business name for PIS, client &CLIENT& : could not find business system) in response.

I am using client 100, but the error is pointing to 001. The error comes after activating any object in ID. And when i check Environment->Cache status Overview - It shows a grey icon

When I got to SXI_CACHE, and do the delta cache refresh. the status is changed to green in ID for the same error.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Transaction sicf and activate the below service.

defaulthost/sap/xi/cache and cache-gui.

Regards,

Prakasu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Also please check that you have maintained the correct productive client of your PI system in your SLD.

Shanaka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try clearing SLD data cache from ID from menu option->environment.

Regards,

Sreenivas.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

I have already checked this.

Any other suggestion on this. Any update Experts!!!!

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Dhingra on Jan 30, 2009 10:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ask your basis guys to do a complete CPACache refresh - they will know how to do it.........i think this refresh will give some error in your XI system because of the ID error you are getting.......so ask your basis guys to check the J2EE system logs to check if some error is occurring..............try restarting your XI server completely and then see if there is no error in startup logs............then again do a complete CPACache refresh and see if there is no error in it............then try activating ID objects again.......

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rajeev: I have performed the CPA Cache and checked J2ee system logs..nothing is there.

Then we restarted the server and check the system logs and got the following error:

#com.sap.aii.u

tilxi.sld.XIIntegrationServer##com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.XIIntegrationServer#J2EE_G

UEST#13#####Application [18]##0#0#Error#1#/Applications/ExchangeInfrastructure#J

ava###Failed to create access client for SLD, central app server set to null Thrown:

com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMClientException: HTTP response code: 503 (Service Unavailable)

Performed the CPAcache refresh again, I have activated the ID objects again and it's working, but i don't know how? Please tell me about the above startup error and below one as well

Prakasu: I have checked the Service as well. It is active but the strange error is when I am testing the service it is poinitig to 000 client and not accepting login for any user.Cache_GUI is poiniting to client 100 and working fine.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

log into XI and run transaction SLDCHECK............see if it is showing any error..............if there is any error, ask your basis guys to check it..........if there is no error in your SLDCHECK, then i think now everything is fine in your XI system..............

regarding your above error on XI startup, i think your XI client on which your SLD was configured has changed - just ask your basis guys has anything changed in your SLD configuration.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SLD Check is working fine..

Cache Service I have checked. It is active but the strange error is when I am testing the service it is poinitig to 000 client and not accepting login for any user.Cache_GUI is poiniting to client 100 and working fine.

Do any body have any idea regarding this.

Sachin.