cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update pricing procedure in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus!

in sales order item, the tax condition type MWST is determined as 17% by the indicator 1 in both customer and material master data. but after i change the material master data to 2, which should lead to 13% in MWST, i update the pricing in sales order item, no matter what options i choose, the 17% won't change!

can i ask that why this is not changing?

how the system control it?

and what for?

thank you so much guys!

BR,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to your Sales Order Item data --> Billing Tab, there change the Tax Classification as per you requirement and then update the price. Hope it will resolve your issue.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AA,

thank you so much! that is how the MWST changing! i can't be clearer now!

so is it safe to say that it's this indicator in sales order item controls which tax rate MWST takes?

this indicater is from the material master data? and if i just change the material master data but not the sales order item, this indicater won't change automatically in SOI so that the MWST won't change...

thanks again man!

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Yes you are right that once the Sales Order created, the change in Tax Classification in Material Master won't have an impact on Order, so you need to change the same in Order also.

Regards

AA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are changing the rates then in VK11 only new condition records should be created not in VK12

(From 17% to 13 % ) a fresh record is to be created in VK11 only , not in VK12

Then the order status should be open no delivery should have been done

Check these and after creating new records in Vk11 i hope your issue will be resolved

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys, thanks for your reply. i'm still wondering though.

in VK11, i have maintained MWST with two lines, one is 17% with customer tax indicator 1 and material tax indicator 1, the other is 13% with customer 1 and material 2. the valid period is fine for both of them.

i change the tax indicator in material master data from 1 to 2, and in sales order item i update the pricing with every option, but the MWST won't change, while every other condition type is changing.

what's the plan, guys?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Michael

Ensure that the Pricing Date is within the validity of the revised combination of MWST.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

While Updating your Line-Item in Sales Order, What Pricing Type you are selecting?

Is it Pricing Type: G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes

Alternatively, You may check with:

Select your Line-Item in Sales Order and Double-Click.

Go to, Tab: Conditions; and Click Tab: Analysis (at bottom of the screen).

Now, on to next screen, Select your Condition Type: MWST (from Left-hand of the screen) and Double Click.

Read the "Overview" (from Right-hand of the screen).

This will tell your the exact reason. Based up on, take corrective actions; else post the same for our understanding/ working.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

BR,

First check the the condition records for MWST, then update the TAXES in Sales order .

Thanks

Ratish