cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding RG23 D Register

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are implementing the trading business scenario for our client where the products are procured from abroad and then bought in at the clients place and then sold either locally or abroad again

With regards to this scenario RG23 D Register should get updated.However only the purchase details are getting updated,Sales details under the head (Customer whom goods are sold) are not getting updated at all.

I am running the transaction code J1IJ to update the register and the the input it asks are outbound delivery Excise Group and Series Group after giving the required inputs and clicking on enter the screen appears.Once I save this.The Following message appears

Excise Invoice Selection is not complete for the item 000010.

Please advice what needs to be done,since All duties from the sales side are stastical and only need to appear in the invoice I have not created any excise invoice for the same.I have only created a traded invoice.

Best Regards

Atul Keshav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

You have to follow the following procedure in order to successfully complete the depot sale procedure.

1. Once the material is taken inward (MIGO) you have to create incoming excise invoice with reference to the material document generated at the time of MIGO. This is created in transaction J1IG.

Depot Sales Procedure:

First ensure that you have assgined routine 356 to all the excise condition type in your pricing procedure for depot in transaction V/08.

1. Sales Order (VA01) here you may see different excise value(need not bother for this)

2.Creation of Delivery Document (VL01N)

3.Creation of depot excise invoice (J1IJ). Here once you get inside the screen you have to click on "Get Excise" button. Then system will display all the incoming excise invoice which you have created in transation J1IG. Now you have to select the right excise invoice and then click on continue button on the bottom of the screen. When you do this all the excise duty values gets copied, then save the document.

4.Now you create billing (VF01). here because of routine 356 assigned to pricing procedure. The duty values flows from JI1J and not from your sales order.

By this way you can process your depot cycle.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar,

Thanks a lot for your post however I want to know the routine would get copied from the import purchase order to the billing document or it will get copied from the sales order to the billing document.

Also will this routine work say if I have imported 10 Qts in my purchase order and sold only 5 Qtys in my Billing Document.

Will all my taxes get copied on a pro rata basis in my billing document.

Best Regards

Atul Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

"

however I want to know the routine would get copied from the import purchase order to the billing document or it will get copied from the sales order to the billing document."

It is not copied from either import purchase order or from the sales order. It gets copied from the outgoing excise invoice which you have created for depot in J1IJ transaction. This gets copied to the billing document if you have routine 356 assigned to all your excise condition types in pricing procedure.

Also will this routine work say if I have imported 10 Qts in my purchase order and sold only 5 Qtys in my Billing Document.Will all my taxes get copied on a pro rata basis in my billing document.

In billing what ever you the quantity which you have sold to the customer gets copied from the sales order line item. For your information the logic remains same as you mentioned but it does not happen in billing document. Below how this works

Say for example you have imported 100 quantit for 10000 rupees. For which you have created JIIG incoming invoice for reciepts. Here say for example you have paid the excise duty as follows:- BED is 1400 ECS 28 and SeCess 14.

Now you have created sales order say for example 10 quantity . While selling you might charge the customer for each quantity 200 rupess. Total amount is 2000. Now in your sales order you can see BED as 240, ECS 5 and SeCess 3 rupees. But while creating out going excise inoice for depot in transaction you will have to refer the incoming exicse invoice created in J1IG.

Now when you refer this system automatically pro-rate this in your outgoing excise invoice J1IJ. That is BED 140 ECS3 and SeCess 1. Same is getting copied to billing document.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

I guess the process is I create sales order for 10 qts the sales order here would be the trigering point to create the Import PO through the Purchase Requisition,hence

1) Sales Order has 10 Qts

2) Import PO also has 10 Qtys

3) However Billing Done only for 5 Qts

My question is would the routine get copied as you mentioned from J1IJ t code to the billing document,since I have imported 10 Qtys but in my billing doc only 5 qtys are being sold will the routine work on a pro rata basis then.Also I do J1IJ first and then create the billing document.

Edited by: Atul Keshav on Jan 28, 2009 7:34 AM

Answers (0)