cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im tring a File to RFC scenario without BPM with reference to the blog in the link

I configured in the similar way, when tested the scenario for response in ID, got the following error:

Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_File_RFC_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:ZEMPDETAIL.Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requi~

Im tring in PI 7.1

Request is working fine.

Can someone guide me in resolving this issue?

Regards

Archanaa

Edited by: Archanaa Rajagopal on Jan 22, 2009 7:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

error Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requi~

Values missing in queue context. most probably you incoming message missing a field which is used to map to your target field. Or some intermediate field is missing when mapping to target field.

Go to SXI_MONITOR, copy the incoming message and test it in the test tab to see if you can successfully map it

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you test your mapping in Mapping editor using Test tab for your response messsage.

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tested mapping its working fine there but in ID when i test the scenario its not working

Regards

Archanaa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tested end to end scenario. or only from ID.

"I tested mapping its working fine Which message you have tested in Testing tab. Try test after executing end to end scenario with your response message.

There is a problem in mapping only...as its not generating target element.

Regards,

Sreenivas.