Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export invoice in INR as well as coreign currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please tell me how to create 2 invoices

1 in foreign currency

2 for INR currency purely for reference purpose.

i am not going to create 2 invoices

only i want output in 2 currencies

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

create a separate billing type for inr invoice,

V/40>Change>select RD00 and click on copy>name it as ZRD0>copy all>

>enter>select ZRD0>click on processing routines>assign your smartform for inr invoice developed by an abaper

Now spro>sales & distribution>BAsic functions>output Determination>Maintain output determination for Billing Documents>

Maintain Output Determination Procedures>select the required procedure>clicl on control data>assign ZRD0>save

Now VF02>Header>Output>SElect ZRD0>communication method>enter logical destination,tick on print immediately,release after output>

>back>select ZRD0>further data>REquested processing>select 3Send with application own transaction

form is designed in Inr by ABAPer and it is to be assigned to your billing type (ZRD0), exchange rate is available in VBRK table and KURRF field.ABAPER can use that to design your form in INR

this should help you

regards,

US

Edited by: usasapsd usasapsd on Jan 22, 2009 6:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be done by the help of Abapers, if you are getting the foreign currency output properly then make the copy of the same and ask your abapers to write a code to take the currency rates maintained in the VBRK table and convert the same.

But actually you dont need a reference document cause, if your company is an Indian company then your currency would automatically changed to INR in the accounting entries.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

while maintaining the forms for output you can maintain 2 programs for in 2 currencies for outputs

regards

srini