cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Sales Underbound transaction J1IIN SHEcess not Captured

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating excise Invoices for Exports under bond in transaction J1IIN , I am able to see values for BED, ECESS & SHECESS, however when I save the document and come back into display/ change mode , I do not see any value for SHECESS. And ARE1 form also not captured in SHEcess. Plz guide me.

Thanks and regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please maintain SeCess condition types under" Maintain Excise Default" settings. Example if you have both total and percentage condition types in pricing procedure; JA1X Percentage condition type and JA1Y total condition type then maintain it for your tax procedure as below

A/R AT1 Perc

JA1X

A/R AT1 Cond

JA1Y

If you have only percentage condition type in your pricing procedure example JA1X. then maintain it for your tax procedure as follows

A/R AT1 Perc

JA1X

A/R AT1 cond

JA1X

If you maintain the above setting for your tax procedure then system will bring you the SeCess amount in change mode as well as display mode of excise invoice

Enjoy.........

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS

AS per your suggestion i am trying to put the condition JA1X in A/R AT1 condition and AT1 percentage. But in our process the AT1 percentage column is field our MM guy to captured the SHEcess in import procurement process. We tried in the same way AT2 also but we are not getting the solution. we have only one column for AT1 percentage that column is using our MM Consultant. Plz give me solution.

Thanks and regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please note that both column for total and percentage condition types are next to each other. If you have maintained A/R AT1 Percentage field for MM condition type, then kindly remove it and maintain SD condition type here. This field is only RELEVANT for SD and not MM. Also please note that AT2 and AT3 fields are not activated these fields are provided taking into consideration of future changes.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is due to patch not fully uploaded or due to the screen programs where the display tabs are not active, ask your abaper to got o SE80, program SAPJ1iin, screen no 600 ask them to do the necessary changes to display the values.

Your problem will be solved.

Regard,s

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please ensure that the note 1036568 is present in your system.

In the user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT,

Add the following code.

SUPPRESS_CALCULATION = 'X' .

If you do not want the excise duty to be calculated for a particular

transaction then you need to mark the flag supress_calculation as 'X'

This flag when left blank will trigger calculation of ED during j1ii

When it is marked, the ED copied from billing will be left as it is.

Ask the ABAPer to do this change and run a sales cycle, i am sure your problem will be solved.

Rgds,

Antima