cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling of maintenance plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For calibration of equipments we have to create Equipment, Task List , Main. Plan, & scheduling we have to do & Can any body tell me how we can configure back ground program for that to create inspection lots daily or monthly automatically depending upon maintanance Strategy as per clients requirement ?

Regards,

Shivkumar Dachawar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivkumar,

As per best of my information once you schedule the maintenance plan it will create lots automatically as per the attached maintenance strategy.

So I think you are in need to create new maintenance strategy that can satisfy your need.

T Code to create new strategy is IP11. Assign the packages here as per the requirement (daily)

And then assign this strategy to the maintenance plan.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can craete the inspection lots automatically for the maintenance plans using the transaction IP30.

Follow the below given path:

IP30>Put the Maintenance Plan, Interval for call objects then go to Menu>Program>xecute in the background>Click Date/Time>Put the data & time>Put the indicator for periodic job>Click period values>Enter the period values-->save

But be careful regarding the schedule of the backgronud shedules which will effect the system performance, discuss with your basis persons before deciding the timings.

The field "interval for call objects" is also an important field which needs to be studied before using.

With Best Regards

Vithal