cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Log with error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If order having incompletion log then system should not allow del and billing. System should give error massage instead of warnig massage.Plz suggest me how to do this, as I have seen in incomplettion log only warnig massage option is there.

Rds

Vip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

what you can do is-go to vov8 and check on incompletion messages and save it.

system itself will not allow u to save the document without completing it.

regards,

US

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If a sales order is saved with any fields mentioned in the incompletion procedure not filled while saving itself there will be a dialogue box stating that the order is incomplete do you still want to save it?

If you go ahead and save it then you cannot create delivery referencing that order

SAP RULES

An imcomplete document cannot be used as a reference document

In VOV8 in the transaction flow tab there is a small check box called incomplete messages if you tick that during VA01 itself you cant save the order till you finish off all your incomplete data

If you understand this then there is no need for converting warning to error

In OVA2 SAP has given the option of only warning because at order stage a document can be incomplete but if there is 10 days left to deliver that order within those 10 days we can go to VA02 and complete all the details. But before that somebody tries to deliver that order first warning is issued so that you are alert

Warning or error doesnt make sense here because your incomplete order cant be referred at all

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as my knowledge goes, even though its a warning message, the sales order cannot be delivered if it is saved incompletely. You can try by changing the status to 02 in OVA2 for the sales Header, incompletion procedure 11.

I have tried changing the status for PO Number, and it did not allow to deliver the sales order.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Edited by: vamsi javaji on Jan 22, 2009 9:36 AM