cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text copying problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Created customer text messages in customer master,but i want copy to the sales order that same text what r the setting req give me some more explanation on this.

Those are quickly replied i appreciate.

Thanks and Regards

Rajen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx those are reply this issue.closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajen,

Make following Settings:

T. Code: VOTXN

For Text Object: Customer, Click Radio-Button: Sales and Distribution, and Click Tab: Text Types.

Here, Create your 4-digit Text-Id.

Now, Come Back to initial screen of Transaction: VOTXN, and again select the Text Object: Customer and Radio-Button: Sales and distribution and Click Tab: Change.

Select the Text Procedure and double-click on the Text IDs in Textprocedure (from Left-Hand, Dialog Structure). Here you create a new sequence and select the 4 digit Text ID you have created initialy.

Now, Assign the Text Procedure to Text Procedure Assignment (Left-Hand, Dialog Structure). Here, assign the Text ID to the Customer Accout group.

In the customer master,

T. Code: XD02 --> Tab: Sales Area Data --> Extras (menu-bar) --> Text

Select the text which you have created now and enter text into it and Save.

Now, to display maintained Text in Sales Order Processing:

T. Code: VOTXN

for the Text Object: Sales Document --> Radio-Button: Header --> Tab: Text Types

Create your 4 digit Text ID.

Come back to initial screen of VOTXN and again select the Text Object: Sales document --> Radio-Button: Header --> click Tab: change.

Select the access sequence and create new acces sequence.

Select this acces sequence and double click the access sequence for Text Ids. Here in the first column this is Serial no. and second column is text object. This is the area from which text has to be refer.

Note: There is a small check box in the 3rd column which is used whether the text should be refered or copied (this is used, if you want to modify the text during the sales order processing or just dispaly the originail text as it is)

Now, Make Assignment: Sales Doc. Header Text Determination Procedure Assignment.

Now, the text, created in the Customer Master, will be displayed once the customer is entered, during the processing the sales order.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hI,

I had a similar requirement in one of my clients, i have just now tried this and it works.

thanks again

US

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajen,

You need to do the text determination for the customer master as well as sales order header or item in VOTXN transaction.

If you want to copy the text from the customer master then you need to maintain table KNVV or KNA1 as Text Objects in the sales document Access sequence for Text ID's.

If you are maintaining text from sales area data tab in the customer naster then you take KNVV table as Text object or if you are maintainig text from general data tab in the customer master then you take KNA1 table as Text object.

Now system will copy the customer master text to the sales documents.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.