cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error info... 00 671:ABAP/4 processor: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am testing a material with strategy group 82.When i created sale order ,I saw the product order being created and released the PO,then I saved the SO,a info told that the so had been created with a number.

then I exited va01 and got a mail said update terminated.

事务.. VA01

更新代码...AF385ADCFCF8436C920A80C9651B73B2

已生成.... 22.01.2009, 10:05:54

已完成...22.01.200910:05:54

Error info... 00 671: ABAP/4 处理器: SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC.

No more info. I can get.

In VA03,I enter the so doc. number and it says SD document is not in the database or has been archived ,and can't see the PO doc either.

What's wrong with the SO or PO?What should i do to process it?Would you please to give some suggestions on it?Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error comes when a transaction/program is attempting to commit the information to database which results in duplicate entry in primary entry key. This can be caused by some problem in physical inventory document clearing. Most of the time reason is of number range.

If this is your Production system search on OSS for a solution, if this is a Quality or Development box - check number range object settings etc.

Also speak with your BASIS guy.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhee,

Thanks a lot for your attention.In my case,what number range should I check?It's my development system,and the SO type has been used to create many SO docs with other strategy's material,and the PP04 PO type has been assigned a number range.The basis guy doesn't care maintenance of number range,so according to your advice,the key of my case is to find what number ranger.However,everything seems to be ok in my check range.

Best Regards,

Sean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to TCode ST22 and check details of the dump and contact ABAPr.

Also check OSS note no.681791

Regards,

Abhee.