cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am installing Netweaver on Linux x64 but I dont it. Can you help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I try install Netweaver WAS on Linux x64 according :

https://www.sdn.sap.com:443/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/603afa05-d2a4-2a10-a0bf-c... [original link is broken]

later when I have finished to download 7 packages and cat command apply, try mount iso file on linus file system . I burn a DVD too , but do not access to them. So what can I do bad ?

Thank a lot

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm ..with so many large files SAP should at least provide the MD5SUM of each file so they can be checked once downloaded to confirm they are not corrupt before creating the image file!

When you are mounting the ISO image what command are you using ? Should be something like:

mount -t iso9660 iso.image /media/cdrom -o loop

If you are still having problems email the address at the bottom of the page you posted and ask them for the md5sum of each file.

Good luck.

Regards,

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello .

This is my command line :

sudo mount -t iso9660 -o loop

/home/jesus/MyDownloads/NW7_64bits_Linux/N4S_TestDrive_MaxDB.iso

/home/jesus/SAP

And this is the result :

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,

missing codepage or helper program, or other error

What can I do ?

Where is the check sum date ?

Thanks

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already mentioned chances are one of the files you downloaded was incomplete and/or corrupt when you created the ISO. Mail the address(linux at sap.com) and ask them for the md5 sum of each file then you can check each one of yours with the utility md5sum before creating the iso image file.

Regards,

Nelis