cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while accessing an external application...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure a portal application by using SSO to get access to a deployed J2ee application. I have created the iView and mapped the user to the J2EE application. The Iview is working fine and i got the main page of the application.

But i have found a problem here.

I am using a javascript menu to invoke different pages in the j2ee application from the main page. When i invoke a menu item, I am getting a javascript error as "Access Denied" and the action gets cancelled...

Can you please share your knowledge on the possiblities of this error?

Is it because the application is working under porta frame work scope? If so how can i change it?

Best regards,

Sudheesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umair,

Thankyou very much for your response. I went through the links which you have provided. I understtod some portions in the link.

Initially I thought the error is occuring because of calling the javascript function from a javascript file which is included in the page.

But when i called the same application from a URL iView, it is working fine and I can navigate to different pages by invoking the function in the javascript.

I am getting the javascript error "Access is denied" only when i am accessing the application from an iView of type "com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap".

If you have got any idea about this error, please do reply...

Best regards,

Sudheesh

Answers (0)