cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Message for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Due to some critical requirement I wish to change the system message u201CVL602 - Goods issue has already been posted for deliveryu201D from error to warning.

I was unable to recollect the customizing transaction where I can set the above message from error to warning.

Help me with the path/transaction code.

Regards,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm facing the same problem as you, in our production system. Please, clioud ypou explain me the resolution?

Thanks a lot in advence!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Victor

I dont think you can see this error message number (VL602) in OVM1. It can be seen in SE91 but strictly it is not recommended to change the standard.

Curiously, can you please let me know what the 'critical requirement' is ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

There is an open TO in production for a delivery that has already shipped. It's not possible to reverse goods on the order because the invoice has already cleared.

Would like to know how an allocation can take place after post goods issue and resolve the existing open TO.

u2022 Picking is completed using ZVL06P. This program creates picks for the people picking the load. When they scan the pallet to be picked, it creates a transfer order. When they've completed all the picks, the office then uses VL06O (For confirmation) to confirm all the TO's. Then they post goods issue. This happened in 2007 so it's not possible to reverse the PGI now. I do not know how they were able to PGI because there's still an open TO for this order. I've never seen this before.

u2022 The transfer order I can see from the doc flow on the delivery. But it shows as completed. However if you look at the TO it's still open.

u2022 When trying to confirm or cancel (cancel is really what should happen) in LT15 the error is "Goods issue has already been posted for delivery".

Actual Scenario:

This TO was created by the forklift operator picking the load on his RDT. After scanning the cases he realized he didn't want to take those. At that time the TO should have been cancelled but it wasn't. However when the confirmations were completed in the office, they should have received a message when doing PGI that there was still an open TO. But it allowed them to PGI and left the open TO. Now I can't do anything with the inventory because this open TO is tying them up. If I look at the stock (LS24) for the material, I can see there's a negative and positive 40 cases (material quantity). Until I get rid of the TO I can't fix the inventory.

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use t-code OVM1 to do it, but it doesn't make any sense to the delivery note which has been posted goods issue!

Good luck

Tao