cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference # in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD Gurus, i want to be able to use a reference number at the delivery part. Is there a field I can use? I know I can use reference field at order header level, but this same number will be reference on all deliveries and this is not our process ( We can have different references that will apply to different deliveries on a daily basis). Is there a field I can use at delivery, so that when I bill I can reference this field and bill deliveries related to same reference #.

Thank You in advance for your help,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a field called "XBLNR - Reference Document Number" in the delivery document header table LIKP. You can use this field for your purposes.

This field can be viewed at Header --> Administration tab page.

But this field will not get any value by itself, You have to explicitly assign a value.

Regards

Srini

Edited by: Bhagavatula Srinivas on Jan 22, 2009 3:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your answer, but I went to a delivery header - Administration and did not find the field. Do I have to do another step to display field?

Thank You for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will find this under the name of "Ext. Delivery". This is XBLNR. Normally we use this field if we have to have some reference to the delivery.

There are two more options.

1) You can use any of the un used field in the LIKP table for your purpose..For ex, We dont use BIll of Lading field in the Outbound Deliveires, so we use this field for a different purpose.

2) You can define a text Id and fill the value in this text id and use this field for your purpose.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

O.K you mean field LIKP-LIFEX field? I see the reference field in the table LIKP but cannot locate it in teh delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

I tried using Ext. Delivery, but it appears that this field does not carry to the billign document, nor accounting document in FI, am I supposed to look somewhere else?

I think the reference field will will work but i can not make it visible.