SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement Type 122

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I need your opinion again.

We use movement type 122 (return delivery to Supplier) to return (cancel) Good Receipts that were not approved in our quality control. Although it should work in Funds Management as movement type 102 (cancellation) it doesn´t. In FM (table FMIFIIT) it is stored with value type 66 (transfer) and therefore the FM document total value is zero (1 FM doc, 2 items, 1 credit, 1 debit). Shouldn´t it be stored with value type 54 as it is in movement type 102? I am not sure if this is either an error, a configuration issue or a standard scenario. What do you think?

Best regards,

Bernardo

3 REPLIES 3

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernardo,

Please check your customizing using transaction OFBW for the purchase order delivery return (102) and cancellation (122) regarding the goods issue checkbox (field FMMM2-WAUSG). If you want the same behavior both records should be identical.

Let me know the results.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa, how are you?

Unfortunately I have already tried this without sucess. I've done further investigations and I think that this might be FI-GL configuration. The two movement types are linked to different document types in MM which I beleive are receiving different treatment in FI-GL.

I'll keep trying and naturally I will post here any solution I find, but please let me know if you have any other ideas.

Regards,

Bernardo

0 Kudos

Hi Bernardo,

I am fine, thank you

Please check if note 1114703 is implemented in your system. If not, kindly implement it (test system) and retest your issue. This note corrects one wrong behavior regarding the same as your inquiry.

The source correction prevent new cases of the issue. To the documents that already exists, you need to delete the incorrect data specific to the Purchase Order (PO) using transaction FM_DLFI, then repost using FMN0 with the option of PO selection.

In addition check note 1137943 which corrects another wrong behavior with GR´s.

If you have the notes already, kindly let me know

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.