cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI server ports on firewall

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am accessing the XI server which is behind a firewall. I have opened the XI server ports 3200,3300,3600 and 50000 in the firewall. But i am unable to access even the portal page(SXMB_IFR). We need to know what are all the ports we need to open in the firewall to get access for XI server.

Regards

Anandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I will be opening Integration repository also. Will it operating on the same 50004 port itself or any other port do i need to open for this.

Regards

Anandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

When I mentioned "Integration Builder tools", this includes the Integration Repository and the Integration Directory. You need this same port to use the J2EE Visual Admin tool.

If you require FTP connections across the firewall (e.g. using FTP adapter), you'll need to take that into consideration. At least ports 20 and 21 for the command and data port, possibly others depending on whether you use FTP in active or passive mode. For XI on SP14 and below, only passive ftp connections are supported. SP15 on supports active.

Regards,

Jin

sam_raju
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anandan,

As jin suggested, you need to open port 50004 in addition to all the other ports you mentioned in your post.

Also, Refer to this weblog:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/13/integration-builders-through-proxy-server-part--2

Rgds,

Sam Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

You'll definitely also need the p4 port - 50004 (default) to access the Integration Builder tools.

If messaging is to the XI system takes place across a firewall, you'll need the icm/http port as well - smicm, then Goto->services for the port.

Regards,

Jin