cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization Problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, I'm having problems with the synchronization of MAM30_017 syncBo. I tested the wrappers separatly in the backend and they work fine. If I go to the table MEREP_207, there I can see the data that is supposed that has to be downloaded to the device. But when I run the synchronization from the device. The data is not downloaded. Do you have any idea about what could be the problem?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Larissa, thanks for your answer. I checked in merep_pd and MAM30_017 is being calling by MAM30_016 and MAM30_041, but I still don't get data on the device. How can I check if wrappers of 016 and 041 are calling 017?

Thanks in Advance.

Fernando

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

the simplest check is: do you have any 016s and/or 41s on a device?

If not - there is nothing on your device to trigger 017s download.

As for how to check relationship - go to merep_sbuilder and check for MAM30_016 and MAM30_041 which fields are mapped as foreign key relationship with 017.

For 041 - it is a field CODE_CAT_GROUP on meas.pont header. So if you don't have "coded" mas.points on a device -> no 017.

For 016 - it is a field CODE_CAT_GROUP in table CODEGROUPS. So if you have 016 on a device but there is no items in CODEGROUPS table -> there is nothing to trigger 017 .

One more useful trick: transaction merep_log and then choose message type "W". Any cascading relationship probelms will be reported in yellow.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

in MAM SyncBO17 data ONLY comes to a mobile device when being callled by two other SyncBos: 016 and 041.

1. Check in merep_pd -> MAM30_017 - press on button with digit 2 ("Trigger download of reference SyncBo") and verify that flags are ON.

2. If flags are ON but you still don't get data on a device check 016 and 041 SyncBos. It is possible that these BAPIs are not working properly to cascade a call for 017. If there is no 016 and/or 041 on your device - there will be no 017s either.

3. In turn 016 and 041 are only coming to a device when called by other SyncBos and not standalone...

Cheers,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS: The others SyncBOs work fine, the only one that have problems is MAM_017. Regards.